CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mubarak!

كل عام وأنتم بخير
RAMADAN KAREEM!

Mubarak to all for making it to yet another blessed month of Ramadan! Please use the time wisely and to your advantage! Allah has truly given us this month as a blessing!

It's taking me some time to get used to the fact that I'll be fasting tomorrow and the AC is on! haha All my life I can remember Ramadan being during the cool weather. My father would come in from Fajr salah with a red nose and frosted glasses, cups of hot chocolate for iftaar, watching 'smoke' escape our mouthes as we stood outside conversing at the masjid after taraweeh salah.... it's just so different... but mashaAllah it makes it all the more fun!

I can't wait to go to taraweeh once in a while, it will be hard with the baby and being that taraweeh starts at Yusuf's bedtime... but alhamdulillah! I'm excited to have iftaars at our place inshaAllah and I reallyyyy hope inshaAllah I can complete the entire Qur'an.

Last year because I was pushing the end of my pregnancy I could not fast and I felt so totally out of the game, but I'm back in this year and excited inshaAllah. I pray that I can form many traditions and warm feelings in my home for my family during this blessed month, and really embrace our beloved holiday.

May Allah increase us in faithfulness this Ramadan and preserve it for long after the month has left us, may He increase our ibadah. and may He increase us all in knowledge and patience in this month! AMEEN!

3 comments:

بنت بيتر said...

Ameen!

And may He bless you and your family this Ramadan, accept your worship, duaa, forgive your sins, and grant you Jennah, Ameen

Happy Ramadan Sis!

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Ameen.

Ramadaan Mubarak! I pray your Ramadaan is going well. Sorry for the delayed wishes..busy, busy my end :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Usama said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVK9Kx02l0

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu
Ameen.
Ramadaan Mubarak!